We are seeking a multi-faceted and motivated Electronic Engineer to join our rapidly growing team to help us integrate and test our new products and support our 3D printer in manufacturing. In this role, you will be working with an existing team of systems, mechanical, hardware, and software engineers to design, build out, and test various 3D printing prototypes.
Location: Ventura, CA
Who are we looking for?
We are a young team that takes on new challenges every day. We want to work with people who have an inner motivation to develop and are not afraid of innovation. We are currently looking for a person in to the position of electronics with experience in implementing projects into production.
Your main tasks:
- Design and manufacture electronics in the final product
- Take charge of prototyping, certification, implementation, production of electronics in the design of our 3D printer
- Certify products
- Cooperation with electronics subcontractors and component suppliers
What we expect from you:
- Skills for preparing documentation for production
- Experience in designing: Digital electronics with microcontrollers, integrated circuits
- Experience working with voltages: 250V, 110V, 12V
- Work well in a team
- Openness to new ideas
- Fluency in English to a degree that allows free communication, reading, writing on technical issues is a prerequisite
Skills good to have:
- At least one product (electronics) designed, certified and implemented for production
- Knowledge of certification issues (EMC / EMI, CE etc.)
- Experience in the design of DC / DC converters
- Knowledge of Solidworks / Fusion Design
- Knowledge of C / C ++ / C # programming
- Knowledge of ARM processors
- Knowledge of Rpi / Arduino / ESP platforms
- Knowledge of A / D and D / A converters
- Driver's license.
- Knowledge of Office 365
* NXT Factory INC. will not sponsor work-related visas. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.