Location: Ventura, CA
Who are we looking for?
We are a young team that takes on new challenges every day. We want to work with people who have an inner motivation to develop and are not afraid of innovation. We are currently looking for a person in to the position of 3D Printing Technician.
- Become proficient/a pro with printing on our custom-built 3D printer and preparing digital files with our custom software
- Setting up print jobs,
- Analysing results of the printed files and improving the production process
- Ensuring that manufacturing is done per procedure to meet relevant quality standards
- Post-processing including but not limited to machining, cleaning 3D printed parts
- Monitoring internal and external orders and producing finished products
- Taking care of logistics, order logging, packaging and shipping of finished products
- Managing production inventory and supply inputs
- Being in charge of daily plant cleaning, equipment maintenance and safety compliance
- Working with the organization to support experimental and new product development
- 1+ years of experience as a 3D print technician, manufacturing or similar experience
- Hands on experience with SLS/FDM 3D printers
- Working knowledge of CAD design, e.g., Solid Works or similar
- Having a team oriented attitude with a strong desire to learn
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar engineering field
- Hands on experience with Machining operations – skills in CNC machining is a plus
- Mechanical jig and fixture development experience
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
* NXT Factory INC. will not sponsor work-related visas. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.